Jim Kirkwood, Chief Science & Technology Development Officer at General Mills, and VP of its “GTECH” organization, sat down to speak with Lux Research. Jim discusses the past and future of innovation at General Mills with Lux Research’s VP of Consulting, Kevin Pang.
Jim and Kevin discussed:
- How to deliver enough macronutrients like protein to feed a growing world
- Leveraging bioprocessing and life sciences and the future role of GMOs
- General Mills’ changing relationships with suppliers and how supplier business models will be different in the future
- Getting a deep understanding of customers’ problems, and the importance of “tip of the spear” consumers and customer segmentation
- How to create flexible talent to meet future challenges
To watch Jim Kirkwood’s Keynote Presentation from the Lux Executive Summit, click here.
Be sure to subscribe to Lux Research on YouTube for more videos, and check out our podcast at iTunes, Stitcher and SoundCloud.